Our Country Parade – Keystone Heights 4th of July celebration – is back now in its 51st year.
The tradition continues with a full schedule of events.
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Crafts, food, vendors around City Hall, and Live Music by Tom and Linda Wagner
- 9:00 a.m. Baby Crawl Contest (Registration at 8:30 a.m)
- 11 a.m. Our Country Day Parade, Lawrence Blvd.
- 1:00 p.m. Watermelon Eating Contest, behind City Hall (Registration at 12:30 p.m.)
- 4:00 p.m. Festival moves to Keystone Beach
- 6:00 p.m.-9:30p.m. Live Music by Southern Rukus
- 9:30 p.m. Fireworks Begin (weather permitting)
- The Fourth of July Celebration will Feature Food, Arts and Crafts, Live Music, Parade, Children Activities and so much more.
- 9:30 p.m. Fireworks at Keystone Beach
2019 Keystone Heights Fireworks, Parade Celebration
Our Country Day
Saturday, June 29, 6pm – 11pm Street Dance, Rivere Tire, 7374 Sunrise Blvd., Keystone Heights, Fl.
Thursday, July 4, 9am – 11pm – Fourth of July
Where Keystone Heights,
Keystone Heights, Fl. 32656
Admission is free.
To enjoy the fireworks at Keystone Beach, you’ll need a wristband, cost is $1. Armbands will be available from June 1, 2019 at City Hall and My Brand. Wristbands can be purchased at the Street Dance on June 29th , 2019 and July 4th 8am- 2 pm and 5pm- Fireworks.
ADD TO CALENDAR
Add to Calendar
More about Our Country Day 4th of July celebration
Keystone Heights, located in the southwest corner of Clay County, once again prepares for their Independence Day Celebration. This annual event began in 1969 when Mayor Ray Starnes gathered local citizens to honor the national holiday. The celebration has since changed, but the underlying theme of patriotism has continued.
Learn more here.