Florida and winter may seem like an oxymoron, but this odd couple is what makes Florida so popular during the winter season. While all of North America experiences record breaking temperature drops, Florida is virtually unscathed – allowing Floridians and visitors to experience the outdoors in a more pleasant mood.
Along with winter comes celebration, winter fests, Christmas and New Years.
Find below popular winter festivals in the North Florida area.
North & Central Florida Cities
- Fleming Island
- Green Cove Springs
- Gainesville Festival and Arts Show (1st & 2nd)
- Green Cove Springs Christmas Festival and Parade (1st)
- Hawthorne Christmas Festival & Parade (8th)
- Lighted Boat Parade – Fleming Island (8th)
- Florida Manatee Festival (19-20)
- Northeast Florida Scottish Games & Festival
- Florida Strawberry Festival (Feb. 28 – Mar. 10) – Plant City, Fl
- Strawberry Fest (9-10) – Clay County